Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Wednesday April 6th

After a stressful beginning of the week including soccer games and exams, I've finally been able to truly start. Yesterday, I emailed 3 people, 2 students and one faculty member, for being in my documentary. Luckily each one said yes! My plan is to ask them 4 prepared questions (see below) that will be the same throughout the documentary. I've sent them these questions beforehand for them to prepare. I also will ask 3 impromptu questions based off of the answers that they give me. I'll be spending Friday and the weekend uploading and editing these videos. Be sure to check them out!

1. What do you think the culture of Lovett is and is it different from what you have at home?

2. What pressures do you face at school when it comes to being from a different culture?

3. How did you find the adjustment when you first came to Lovett?

4. How did/do you manage to balance your culture at home and at school?

No comments:

Post a Comment