Monday, April 18, 2016

Interview with Andy Garcia


Andy Garcia is a Hispanic 11th grader at Lovett. His mom also teaches Spanish in the Lower School. Like the first one, I was pretty nervous because Andy was going to be my first kid I was interviewing. Interestingly, Andy was saying because he had two cultures (Mexican and Argentinian), he already had to deal with balancing two different cultures. For him, the pressures at school aren't anything to worry about since he does it at home anyway. 

1 comment:

  1. Shiv,
    This is a very interesting topic, and I cannot wait to see it all come together. I think it will be a great resource for the school community on our quest to become more diversified and considerate of each other. I look forward to what you produce!
    xoxoxo
    Ms. Crouse

    ReplyDelete